We run Teacher Training courses for practising English language teachers. These courses are suitable for teachers of English who would like to update their English language skills and learn new teaching methods. The courses aim to offer opportunities to teachers to further develop their English language competence, to refine their current teaching practices, to examine different approaches and methods and to develop materials for classroom use. In the afternoons, course participants may be expected to do project work as well as visiting places of social and cultural interest. Evening activities may also be organised.
On this course participants will expand their knowledge of teaching methodologies and techniques, and give them confidence teaching students in the 21st Century. Our highly skilled and experienced trainers deliver quality programs which empower teachers and expand their portfolio of materials for language teaching.
In order to participate effectively in these courses, teachers should have a minimum level of B1 on the CEFR. These courses are subject to a minimum of 6 participants per course. The maximum number of students per class: 12.
1) General English Language Course (15 lessons/week)
2) Two options (2 chosen modules, each 4 hours; 8 lessons in total per week) on specific subjects related to teaching, such as:
- Communicative Language Learning
- Teaching through Creativity
- Teaching Pronunciantion
- Teaching CLIL
- Peer Teaching and Critical Buddy
- Using Internet as a Teaching Resource
- Teaching through Film
- Increased personal confidence in English language teaching
- Greater understanding of students’ needs
- Increased awareness of technology and the internet as a teaching resource
- Sharing of experience/knowledge with professionals from a range of European countries
- Knowledge of Erasmus+ potential for professional development
The course includes:
- Lessons: 2 weeks course consisting of 46 hours taken over 10 days from Monday –Friday
- Use of digital materials for course
- Access to the Social Club
- Completion Certificate