The course aims to provide participants with insights into the way the English language operates in contexts. Classroom implications will be examined at length. Our team of dedicated teacher trainers focuses on practical ideas and techniques in the language classroom and participants are given the opportunity to thoroughly examine developments in language teaching. Participants are also introduced to Irish Life and Culture through a series of lectures, visits and excursions.
- What are the main differences between written and spoken English?
- What is fluency? How do we teach fluency?
- Explore key role of Discourse Markers / little words that count
- Integration of fluent expression and spoken grammar
- Keeping up to date with changes in English eg: Language use among young people
1) Timetable: Monday – Friday + 2 Cultural afternoons
2) Hours per week: 20 tuition hours + 2 cultural afternoons
3) Group size: 8 – 10 (Maximum 15)
4) Materials are not included in the price.
IT'S POSSIBLE TO BOOK ONLY ONE WEEK (FIRST WEEK OF A TWO-WEEK COURSE).