The 21st Century Skills - Practical Methodology and English Language Development for Teacher Courses is designed for non-native teachers of English (Secondary Teachers) who wish to improve their professional skills in practical methodology and English language development.
- Practical Teaching Methodology
- Language awareness and analysis
- Classroom management and lesson planning
- Changing realities of Education
- Current Issues in practical methodology, materials evaluation, adapting and designing activities and development
- Use of authentic material, games and technology using online resources in the classroom
- Finding ways to challenge students
- Exploring ways of checking understanding
Our team of dedicated teacher trainers focuses on practical ideas and techniques in the language classroom and participants are given the opportunity to thoroughly examine developments in language teaching. Participants are also introduced to Irish Life and Culture through a series of lectures, visits and excursions.
1) Timetable: Monday – Friday + 2 Cultural afternoons
2) Hours per week: 20 tuition hours + 2 cultural afternoons
3) Group size: 8 – 10 (Maximum 15)
IT'S POSSIBLE TO BOOK ONLY ONE WEEK (FIRST WEEK OF A TWO-WEEK COURSE).