In today’s fast paced world, confidence in communicating through English is vital for both employability and successful business. Our Business English programme will help you gain the skills you need to show employers that you are ready to work successfully in International Business. The content of the programme is based on everyday work and business tasks and is designed to develop your Business English language and skills.
This course includes following modules:
- Preparing for interviews
- Participating in meetings and discussions
- Giving clear and concise presentations
- Communicating effectively by telephone, text and e mail
- Tuition: 20 hours of group lessons per week. Each lesson is 60 minutes.
- Timetable: Group lessons take place on Monday to Friday, 09:00 - 11:00 and 11:30 - 13:30.
- Class size: Maximum of 15
- Levels: Minimum level of Upper Intermediate (B2.1). Entrance test required at time of booking.
Przykładowe zajęcia dodatkowe:
bilard, bowling *, fitness *, horse riding *, ice scating *, paintball *, sport in park, table tennis
board games, boat cruises *, cinema afternoon/evening *, city tour/walk, concerts *, cooking lessons, cultural activities, cultural events and festivals, dance lessons/workshops, football matches, games nights, guided city tours *, international evenings, international food day, live music / music nights, museum visits, orientation tour, pub and restaurant evenings, school party, sightseeng, visits to music festivals
Wexford (Hook Head Lighthouse) *, Galway *, Belfast and Titanic Museum *, Garden of Ireland (Wicklow and Glendalough) *, Cliffs of Moher *, Burren *, Guinness Storehouse *, Dublin Zoo *, Trinity College Library *, The National Gallery of Ireland *, The Irish Museum of Modern Art *
* zajęcia dodatkowo płatne