The aim of the course is to improve participants’ command of English for the classroom and to identify the principles of effective practice in CLIL.
- Explore methodology and material in practical ways appropriate to CLIL
- Raise language awareness and linguistic competence
- Explore key issues of syllabus design
- Develop classroom management skills for CLIL classroom
- Develop assessment procedures
Our team of dedicated teacher trainers focuses on practical ideas and techniques in the language classroom and participants are given the opportunity to thoroughly examine developments in language teaching. Participants are also introduced to Irish Life and Culture through a series of lectures, visits and excursions.
1) Timetable: Monday – Friday + 2 Cultural afternoons
2) Hours per week: 20 tuition hours + 2 cultural afternoons
3) Group size: 8 – 10 (Maximum 15)
IT'S POSSIBLE TO TAKE ONE-WEEK COURSE (FIRST WEEK OF A TWO-WEEK COURSE).
Przykładowe zajęcia dodatkowe:
bilard *, bowling *, ice scating *, paintball *
cinema afternoon/evening *, city tour/walk, conversation practice, country walk/trekking, cultural events and festivals, dance lessons/workshops, drama workshops, film evenings, guided city tours *, guided museum tours *, international evenings, karaoke *, laser quest *, live music / music nights *, museum visits, orientation tour, pub and restaurant evenings, sightseeng, theatre or cinema visit *, theme workshops, visit to a brewery *, walking tour, klub książki, wyścigi psów *
West Cork *, Kerry *, Cork Harbour *, Whale Wathing Trip *
* zajęcia dodatkowo płatne