Our co-operation strategies and conflict management programme is designed for teachers whose first language is not English to refresh their English language skills while at the same time exploring the role of co-operation and conflict in today’s educational context.
Participants on this programme will:
- Consider the role of self esteem in creating a positive learning and teaching environment
- Share experiences of early school leaving and evaluate possible responses
- Consider the role of creative and dynamic learning in generating and maintaining motivation
- Examine the role emotional intelligence plays in developing co-operating strategies and conflict management
- Understand how teachers, students, schools and families can co-operate to create a positive learning environment.
- Examine ways to engender empathy and consider its role in diffusing conflict
- Understand group dynamics and discuss positive outcomes of conflict
- Evaluate and experiment with different methods of team building
*The detailed course content will be agreed upon before each session according to the needs and requests of the participants.
- Monday to Friday, 09:00 - 11:00
- and 11:30 - 13:30 and Monday to Thursday, 14:30 - 15:45.