A 2 week teacher training seminar within the framework of the ERASMUS+ Program.
This training will focus on competence-based education, soft-skills development and creativity. Participants will explore issues and practical ideas connected to problem-solving, cooperation, communication, critical and creative thinking. They will also consider the delicate issue of assessment and will be provided with tools suitable to evaluate complex tasks and high-order skills. By the end of the course, participants will enjoy having a set of concrete ideas on how to integrate new approaches into lessons and they will be inspired to apply new strategies to boost high-order skills in their students, as well as to develop visual and creative competences.
- Language Teachers (primary, secondary, vocational, adult, special needs)
- Language teacher trainers
- Careers officers
- Educational guides and counsellors
- Headteachers and principals
- Managers of schools/organisations offering language education.
- Activities: all courses include at least one guided city tour and one full-day excursion (usually on Saturday).
- Certificate: all our courses guarantee a Certificate of Attendance if 80% of the lessons will be attended.
- Lessons: classes take place in the Morning (9:00 – 13:45) or in the Afternoon (14:00 – 18:45).
- Platform: participants will have free access to our e-learning platform.
Przykładowe zajęcia dodatkowe:
bowling *, horse riding *, mountain hiking, skating *
city tour/walk, conversation practice, cultural activities, guided city tours, guided museum tours, international evenings, jeep safari *, literature workshops, orientation tour, pronunciation lessons/workshops, pub and restaurant evenings, sightseeng
National Museum of Ireland, Mespil Road Food Market, Cliffs of Hoher *, Phoenix Park, Safari *
* zajęcia dodatkowo płatne