WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR?
This course is suitable for experienced teachers who are now involved in teacher training courses or teacher support, or who want to move into this area.
- To develop an awareness of a range of approaches to training
- To create sample training materials relevant to the participants’ own context
- To consider issues in evaluating teaching and the effectiveness of training
- To observe experienced trainers delivering practical, theoretical and formally assessed training courses
- To share professional practice with other educators
This course looks at approaches to teacher training, running seminars and workshops, the role of observation in a particular context and ways to support teachers’ continuing professional development. Course participants will be able to evaluate and develop training approaches and materials relevant to the participants’ own needs.
Lessons days: Monday - Friday
Lesson times: 13:15 - 16:15
Minimum English level: C1 (+)
Przykładowe zajęcia dodatkowe:
bilard *, bowling *, cycling *, fitness *, ice scating *, sport in park, sports tournament, tennis *
bicycle tours *, boat cruises *, city tour/walk, concerts *, conversation practice, cultural activities, cultural events and festivals, guided city tours *, international evenings, museum visits, orientation tour, sightseeng, theatre or cinema visit *, walking tour
The London Eye *, British Museum, National Gallery, Victoria and Albert Museum, Royal Academy of Arts, Science Museum, Brighton *, Cambridge *, Oxford *
* zajęcia dodatkowo płatne