Course: Soft skills for strong teachers
Even if technical skills and academic knowledge get your foot in the door, soft skills are those, which afterwards open most of the doors in your career. If taught well, soft skills will stay with you forever, because they are transferable in many different job types and improve you personally as well!
During this course, you will be able to deepen eight soft skills that are considered relevant for teachers of any kind. It would be hard to list all the benefits of learning these skills, but just to mention some they: improve relationships with colleagues and within your classes; make you a better presenter; help you be better leaders for your students; improve your motivation and creativity; enable you to better work with others and increases your capacity to avoid and resolve conflicts; help you understand and fight stress.
- Improve verbal, non-verbal communication and active listening;
- Improve the teaching and learning process by good interpersonal communication;
- Learn how to organise & write a presentation, together with methods to fight nerves during a presentation and tips on how to work with visual aids;
- Acknowledge the principles of leadership and how to be good leaders in the classroom;
- Equip participants with tips and tricks to self-motivation and help them boost their creativity;
- Learn how to work better in team with colleges & how to boost team-work in the classroom;
- Learn how to prevent and if it occurs how to resolve conflicts both in classroom and in workplace environment;
- Acknowledge the causes, types of stress and methods of avoiding and dealing with it;
- Learn relaxation methods and tips for creating a better work-life balance.
Target audience: Project managers, school managers, administrators, and teachers; Anybody who wants to develop successful European projects in education.
- Activities included: if not otherwise specified all courses includes at least one city guided tour and one full day excursion.
- Lessons are from Monday to Saturday, if not stated otherwise.
- Course Schedule: Course will take place in Morning (9 – 13:45) or in the Afternoon (14:00 – 18:45).
Przykładowe zajęcia dodatkowe:
bowling *, horse riding *, mountain hiking, skating *
city tour/walk, conversation practice, cultural activities, guided city tours, guided museum tours, international evenings, jeep safari *, literature workshops, orientation tour, pronunciation lessons/workshops, pub and restaurant evenings, sightseeng
National Museum of Ireland, Mespil Road Food Market, Cliffs of Hoher *, Phoenix Park, Safari *
* zajęcia dodatkowo płatne