In this course, participants will understand the idea behind flipped classrooms and how it can be integrated into their own classroom curriculum. The flipped classroom has been defined as a pedagogical model in which the typical lecture and homework elements of a course are reversed. Short video lectures are viewed by students at home before the class session, while in-class time is devoted to hands on exercises, projects, or discussions.
Flipped (upside down) classrooms focus on active learning and student engagement giving the instructor a better opportunity to deal with mixed levels, student difficulties, and differentiated learning styles during in class time.
By the end of this course, participants will have a full understanding of this new method and be able to confidently implement a “Flipped Classroom” lesson.
- Understand the components of a Flipped Classroom and how to successfully implement it in class.
- Confidently create ‘lectures’ via various media methods.
- Guide students on an individual and group basis in class.
- Understand how to assessed a flipped classroom project.
- Create a Flipped Classroom lesson plan.
- Brainstorm ways in which the Flipped Classroom can be implemented cross-curricular or school wide.
- Teachers: primary, secondary, vocational, adult, special needs;
- Teacher trainers;
- Careers officers, educational guides and counsellors;
- Managers of schools
- Activities included: if not otherwise specified all courses includes at least one city guided tour and one full day excursion.
- Lessons are from Monday to Saturday, if not stated otherwise.
- Course Schedule: Course will take place in Morning (9 – 13:45) or in the Afternoon (14:00 – 18:45).
- Platform: participants will have free access to our e-learning platform.
Przykładowe zajęcia dodatkowe:
bowling *, horse riding *, mountain hiking, skating *
city tour/walk, conversation practice, cultural activities, guided city tours, guided museum tours, international evenings, jeep safari *, literature workshops, orientation tour, pronunciation lessons/workshops, pub and restaurant evenings, sightseeng
National Museum of Ireland, Mespil Road Food Market, Cliffs of Hoher *, Phoenix Park, Safari *
* zajęcia dodatkowo płatne