We offer two-week Professional Development courses for teachers. The aim is to stimulate teachers through exposing them to new ideas and techniques which they can actively employ to enrich their teaching.
Methodology Booster Course: Exposure to and practice in different methodologies, techniques and ideas for effective English language teaching, as well as opportunities for language improvement.
Tuition fees include:
- The methodology course (30 lessons/week)
- e-platform access. Our guided e-learning programme. You can have free, full access to the platform from the time of booking, during your course and for 6 months after your course.
- Self-access centre. A teacher is available to help you in our wellequipped centre for up to an additional 4,5 hours a week.
- City orientation and weekly early-evening social event. Other optional evening and weekend events at cost.
On the above Development Courses for Teachers:
- There is a full timetable on public holidays.
- There is a pre-course questionnaire to help us design the course to meet your needs.
Przykładowe zajęcia dodatkowe:
bowling *, canoeing *, cycling *, sport in park
barbecue, cinema afternoon/evening *, city tour/walk, concerts *, cultural activities, cultural events and festivals, dinner in a typical restaurant *, film evenings *, guided city tours *, guided museum tours *, horse races *, international evenings, international food day, karaoke *, lectures on various topics, orientation tour, pub and restaurant evenings, sightseeng, theatre or cinema visit *, theme workshops, visits to music festivals
North Wales *, Liverpool *, Manchester *, Edinburgh *, The Lake District *, York *, Chester
* zajęcia dodatkowo płatne